Tuition & Scholarships
Fees and Tuition
The following table shows the current fees and tuition for enrolling in the Graduate School of Public Health by program length.
|1-year MPH||2-year MPH||3-year MPH|
|Tuition per Year||￥1,700,000||￥1,200,000||￥800,000|
|Facility Maintenance Fee per Year||￥300,000||￥300,000||￥300,000|
- Tuition for the semester and half of the Facility Maintenance Fee should be paid by the beginning of each new semester.
- Tuition and other fees are reviewed annually by the University Board of Trustees and are subject to change.
To be considered for a scholarship, please complete and submit either the Japanese or English version of the Scholarship Application Form, which is downloadable from the SLGSPH website. Please refer to the Scholarship Guidebook for detailed information.
St. Luke’s GSPH Educational Scholarship 2020
- Main Purpose: This scholarship is aimed to reduce the financial burden of education so that students can focus on academic learning.
- Number of Awards: Approximately 10
Scholarship Amount: 1,000,000 JPY per student per year
- Eligibility: Qualified students admitted to the SLGSPH and requesting a scholarship.
※More information can be found in the St. Luke's Educational Scholarship Guidebook below.
St. Luke’s GSPH International Education Scholarship 2020
- Main purpose: This scholarship is aimed at reducing the financial burden of education for international students who wish to study in Japan, especially those from low income countries, and to promote international education at SLGSPH.
- Number of Awards: Approximately 3
- Scholarship Amount: Scholarship awards will cover the entire cost of the following: Application Fee, Admission Fee, Tuition and Facility Maintenance Fee; as well as a monthly stipend of 125,000JPY for a maximum of 2 years.(A maximum of 1 year for applicants who admitted to 1-year MPH)
- Eligibility: Qualified international students who are admitted to the SLGSPH and requesting a scholarship. International applicants who fulfill the qualifications for the 1-year MPH program must enroll in the 1-year MPH program to be considered for this scholarship.
NOTE: An “International Applicant” is defined as a non-Japanese citizen who plans to move to Japan for the purpose of enrolling into the Graduate School of Public Health if accepted into the program.
※More information can be found in the St. Luke's International Education Scholarship Guidebook below.