Monthly student and faculty publications
We are glad that our capstone students make a significant contribution to the field of Public Health through their capstone project.
1. Okamoto H, Goto T, Wong ZSY et al.
Comparison of video laryngoscopy versus direct laryngoscopy for intubation in emergency department patients with cardiac arrest: A multicentre study.
Resuscitation. 2018 Oct 29. (in press)
2. Tsukuda J, Fujitani S, Morisawa K, Shimozawa N, Lohman BD, Okamoto K, Kawaguchi T, Takamatsu Y, Fujii S, Ozaki M, Rahman M, Taira Y.
Near-infrared spectroscopy monitoring during out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: can the initial cerebral tissue oxygenation index predict ROSC? Emerg Med J. 2018 Nov 16. pii: emermed-2018-207533. doi: 10.1136/emermed-2018-207533. [Epub ahead of print]
Monthly faculty publications
1. Troncoso Parady G, Tran B, Gilmour S.
Effect of seawalls on tsunami evacuation departure in the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake. Injury Prevention. Online First: 17 November 2018.
Associated blog by Troncoso Parady G:
2. Li J, Peng L, Gilmour S, Gu J, Ruan Y, Zou H, Hao C, Hao Y, Lau JTF.
A mathematical model of biomedical interventions for HIV prevention among men who have sex with men in China. BMC Infectious Diseases. 2018; 18:600.
3. Sarker M, Homayra F, Rawal LB, Kabir R, Aftab A, Bari R, Dzokoto A, Shargie EB, Islam S, Islam S, Latif AHMM.
Urban‐rural and sex differentials in tuberculosis mortality in Bangladesh: results from a population‐based survey. Tropical Medicine & International Health. 2018 (published online on 2018/10/22) DOI: 10.1111/tmi.13171