Monthly student activities and publications
We are proud to report that our Master’s student, Mari Terada, made a significant contribution to the field of Public Health.
Award: Excellent presentation
Conference: Japan Society of Clinical Trials and Research 10th Annual Conference
Title: Efforts to Promote and Facilitate Clinical Research through Template Document
Publication: Ujiie M, Terada M, Kobayakawa M, Ohmagari N. Clinical Trial with unlicensed yellow fever vaccine in Japan. J Travel Med. 2019 Jan 18 [Epub ahead of print].
Monthly faculty activities and publications
1. Hoshino E1, Ohde S2, Rahman M2, Takahashi O2,3, Fukui T3, Deshpande GA2,3.
Variation in somatic symptoms by patient health questionnaire-9 depression scores in a
representative Japanese sample.
BMC Public Health. 2018 Dec 27;18(1):1406. doi: 10.1186/s12889-018-6327-3.
2. Parsons AJQ, Gilmour S. An evaluation of fertility- and migration-based policy responses to Japan’s
ageing population. PLOS ONE. 2018; 13(12):e0209285.
3. Dr. Hoshino's article was published in the following newspapers
The Asahi Shimbun (paper and DIGITAL site)
The Sankei Shimbun (Paper and News site)
4. Dr. Ohde and Dr. Lee were introduced on the NTT Geospace Corporation website
5. Dr. Ikegami's comment was introduced in an article in the Economist