How to Order Transcripts and Certificates
Current and former students can order transcripts or certificates directly at the university or by postal mail through the following procedures.
- Certificates cannot be issued on the day of application, so please apply well in advance. Depending on the type of certificate, it may take three days to one week for your document to be ready.
- We do not accept applications by phone, email, or fax.
- If you live overseas, please contact us separately.
Types of certificate and issuance fees
Types of Certificate
How to apply
At the university
Please fill out the certificate application form and submit it along with payment at the Academic and Student Affairs Office counter with proof of your identity (student ID, driver's license, passport, etc.).
By postal mail
Please send the following documents (1)-(4).
- Completed application form
- Issuance fees
Only postal money orders are accepted.
- Copy of a document showing the identity of the person named in the certificate (student ID, driver's license, passport, etc.)
If applying by proxy, in addition to the above, the proxy's identification documents and letter of proxy are required.
- A self-addressed, stamped, 23.5 cm x 12 cm return envelope
If sealing of each certificate in an envelope is required:
84 JPY (up to 25g) for 1-2 copies
94 JPY (up to 50g) for 3-4 copies
120 JPY for 5 or more copies
If sealing of each certificate in an envelope is NOT required:
84 JPY (up to 25g) for 1-3 copies
94 JPY (up to 50g) for 4-6 copies
120 JPY for 7 or more copies
Where to Apply
St. Luke's International University
Academic and Student Affairs Office (Certificate Issuance)
10-1 Akashi-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0044, Japan