MPH Application Qualification
Application Eligibility for the 1-year MPH Program
Eligibility for the 1-year MPH program is limited to applicants with at least a master’s degree or equivalent in any of the health, medical, and welfare fields, and with at least 2 years of full-time professional work experience relevant to those fields. It is highly recommended that 1-year program students reduce their professional responsibilities to less than 32 work hours per week.
Admission Qualification for the MPH Program of St. Luke's International University
Individuals meeting any of the following criteria may be considered for admission:
- Those who have graduated or are expected to graduate from university by March 2024 (including obtained or expected bachelor’s degree-holders from National Institution for Academic Degrees)
- Those who have completed a university degree or equivalent (at least 16-year of formal education) in another country
- Those designated by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Notification No. 5 of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, 1953)
- Those designated by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Article 155, Section 1, Item 5 of the School Education Act)
- Those who are recognized by the Graduate School of Public Heath to possess an academic ability that is equivalent or superior to those who meet the qualifications above, and are at least 22 years old by the day before his or her enrollment to the program
-Applicants meeting criteria #3 or #4 above should inform the Admission Office 3 weeks prior to applying.
-Applicants meeting criteria #5 above must apply for the qualification screening. Please see the Application Guidelines for Qualification Screening for details.
Admission Qualification Screening for Qualification Condition 5
Those who would like to apply for admission into St. Luke’s International University Graduate School of Public Health under the condition (5) above should submit an application for prior screening to obtain approval from the university.
- Deadline for Application
First Period: July 3, 2023 (postmarked by the deadline*)
Second Period: November 13, 2023 (postmarked by the deadline*)
Third Period: January 5, 2024 (postmarked by the deadline*)
*Application documents from overseas must arrive by the deadline
- Application Guidelines and Forms